PDA

View Full Version : Charts and Charting in Excel

Pages : [1] 2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |

  1. Small (0.0008) and large value (155070) value on same excel chart.
  2. extracting trend line equation from a plot to a cell in a same sheet
  3. Re: Invisible trend line? How to delete?
  4. Answer for this
  5. Re: Normal Probability Plot
  6. Deleting old data and pasting in new causes the series that usemarkers only to change to line AND markers.
  7. Cell data missing from chart
  8. Plotting Data When There Is A "Jump" or Transition To Jan. Of NewYear ?
  9. Re: area chart won't ignore empty cells, data descends to zero
  10. Re: Trouble with graphs!
  11. How do I Multiple columns into one long column?
  12. Charting a Dynamic Table
  13. CANDLESTICK ANALYSIS THROUGH XL
  14. Two colors in stacked bar chart
  15. Re: line and points in xychart
  16. Re: Please help with excel chart ignoring text cells
  17. Negative values on X axis
  18. Auto-updating charts
  19. Graphing multiple series with Excel 2013
  20. Big data tutorials
  21. Chart by date
  22. Excel Pivot Chart with Time Series
  23. Auto ranging the Y axis on dynamic chart
  24. Can SQL report multiple columns based on data in one DB column?
  25. Need help creating a chart with standard deviation
  26. Time is not correct on x-axis
  27. Re: paynter charts
  28. Line Graph with 3 Lines
  29. Re: zooming a chart sub-region with a mouse, log plot scale
  30. GANTT FORMULA & multiple color bar chart
  31. in modo da guardare contorni pił dolci
  32. Need help on a potential gannt chart derivative
  33. Horizontal axis to the bottom
  34. Microsoft "update" shut down ActiveX scroll bars
  35. Bar chart gradient fills
  36. Excel chart that updates to use last 13 values in a row
  37. Inside Base Series Label Showing #N/A
  38. Problems with simple line graphs
  39. How to change the Graph with the new one?
  40. Obsured chart data points
  41. "circular" concentric charts - like a pilot's plotting/nav computer
  42. Change pie chart start point or orientation
  43. Mass Setting Data Labels on Stacked Chart
  44. Can't format 'invert if negative' colour programmitically (macroignores it!)
  45. One extra x axis item that wont go away - can anyone help?
  46. Dynamic charts with named range Windows 8.1
  47. Make Y-axis values correspond to x- axis value
  48. Bar Chart with Data Elements
  49. trying to make a bar graph using dates
  50. Plotting Graph with dynamic table
  51. Comparative Scatterplot??
  52. Re: Help with Ternary Diagram with Columns
  53. Convert Error Bars to Series and Colour
  54. hi
  55. Frequency Graph with Multiple values
  56. Pie chart with hatch marks (black and white)
  57. Graphing -- negative values?
  58. Edward Tufte's Slopegraphs in Excel
  59. Bar Chart in Excel 2010 does not display neither Horizontal axis labels, nor legend
  60. Copying embedded charts
  61. Overlay line graph points on bar graph
  62. Dynamic graph
  63. Help
  64. column charts with set set of data
  65. Automatic Macro to create 200 graphs
  66. Complex comparisons help!
  67. Labeling on independently stacked line chart
  68. Employee Schedule not plotting properly - chart type / data series not correct
  69. Average bar charts with individual data points
  70. Radar Chart questions
  71. Data Labels - Round Border
  72. change chart primary horizontal axis label or name
  73. Dashboard
  74. change chart horizontal axis label or name
  75. exporting data from a graph
  76. Need a better charting solution
  77. Chart For Hiring Plan
  78. active chart excel 4
  79. does excel have anything that resembles gnu plot ?
  80. Scatter chart with categories on x-Axis
  81. How can I remove the trailing "1" from a worksheet.
  82. Fuel Tank Tilt vloume from fuel point in Gallons
  83. Plotting against Date (collating months)
  84. Re: Pivot Table from data table (not data LIST)
  85. Chart SERIES OFFSET
  86. Make a mekko chart in Excel 2007 in three easy Steps
  87. Use text descriptors as Y axis units
  88. Trend lines on data subsets
  89. Occasional meter readings chart
  90. Odd Chart Format Results
  91. sum character
  92. Skinny bars?
  93. Graph to display Range Label and Mean
  94. Excel 2010 Data Labels options not saving
  95. Excel line chart not displaying correctly
  96. Align x axis labels at 45 degrees using vba, please help!
  97. pivot table missing rows?
  98. excel 2007 create scatter directly on new page
  99. Changing the setting of X,Y axes
  100. Stack Chart Help
  101. Non Linear Scatter plot, need to find y value
  102. Graph usage for times of day
  103. How do I create a scrolling line chart?
  104. Column chart help needed
  105. My chart's X-axis isn't working properly
  106. XY scatter plot with more than 32000 rows in Excel 2003
  107. Sorting a stacked column
  108. Shading periods in a scatter plot
  109. Re: Statistical Charting
  110. Help
  111. Unintended line connecting two data points
  112. Data Range Question
  113. how to copy XY charts into new worksheet?
  114. Survey into Pivot Table
  115. simple question about data markers
  116. Chart with double y-axis
  117. Circular Bar chart?
  118. Hide line and legend when data not present
  119. Extending The Horiz. Axis Question ?
  120. Please Help!!!! Need help with formula.
  121. Correction: Excel 2010 Chart Time Format
  122. Excel 2019 Chart Time Format
  123. Mysterious gaps
  124. Pivot Data Consolidation
  125. Timeline Plots
  126. Stacked Clustered Column?
  127. Re: Re: Re: Mekko charts in Excel 2007
  128. All about Microsofy Excel FUNCTION
  129. Multiple charts from Pivot Table
  130. getting a staircase graph
  131. Help with area under trendline
  132. Adding a line to a population bar chart
  133. Trendlines: When They Will Be Generated, And When They Will Not BeFor A Scatter Chart
  134. Regression Analysis on Excel
  135. Plotting Line Graphs to Specific Bar Graphs
  136. Scatter plot with multiple Y-values and same X value.
  137. Scatter plot with multiple Y-values and same X value.
  138. Creating a linear trend line in Excel
  139. Dynamic graph issue
  140. Excel 2003 - Chart Data Label positions
  141. Trouble making a template-friendly chart
  142. Displaying Data grabbed using concatenates and CountIfs
  143. How do you make a hole in a line graph?
  144. sideways stacked bar charts with line series on the same axis
  145. What are the Default {RGB} colors for graphs in Excel 2011?
  146. Data read from exponential graph
  147. Excel 2010 - Line Chart with Mulitiple Data Sets
  148. Locking chart size
  149. Custom Format numbers for learning chart
  150. Excel 2007 charts: want to avoid zero values
  151. Data points in chart incorrect
  152. Chart series select.
  153. Dynamic series in rows
  154. Different Width Stacked Chart
  155. Graph Line Width ?
  156. Change font in multiple charts and graphs
  157. Best way to create a chart w/ xy axis, quartile circles and point plots?
  158. Excel 2003 dynamic named range for the values in a pie chart
  159. Dynamic (?) chart
  160. reverse axis not working as before...
  161. Re: Re: Re: Re: Mekko charts in Excel 2007
  162. how to display Timestamp on x-axis in Scatter smooth line graph
  163. how to change color gradients in a bar chart
  164. Two issues with axis labeling
  165. Plotting a 3D Bar Chart
  166. Move bar chart to behind lines
  167. remove "linear" from trendline legend entry
  168. Macro help please
  169. how to use stacked line with markers plot to draw point estimationand confidence interval
  170. Triangulation using excel
  171. use stock plot to draw point estimation with confidence interval
  172. Big Bertha Thing Chair
  173. Avoiding cells being included in a chart
  174. how to add error bars into bar chart
  175. Re: Re: Excel Chart Plot Area Drifts, Shrinks
  176. Big Bertha Thing progress
  177. Chart Question
  178. Charts
  179. Big Bertha Thing pin-wheel
  180. Excel 2007 Line Chart - Chart line to go directly to next value
  181. Charts When There Are No Data Values Sometimes ?
  182. Big Bertha Thing coil
  183. Too many points on horiz axis
  184. A line chart
  185. Line with length depending on the value of the cell
  186. Big Bertha Thing spider
  187. Trend line with negatives Excel 2007
  188. Pivot Table: deleted source data
  189. Range of Object _Global Failed
  190. Re: Help with VBA code
  191. XL2007: line chart lines disappear when referenced workbook is not open
  192. Help with VBA code
  193. excel 2000
  194. Re: Multiple Bar Charts from 1 Worksheet
  195. Multiple Bar Charts from 1 Worksheet
  196. Big Bertha Thing Positive
  197. calculate a point
  198. Date/Time on X axis
  199. File storing and URLs for files
  200. starting a data series in the middle of a chart
  201. Duplicate Dates Problem
  202. Big Bertha Thing letter
  203. automatically change number of bars in bar chart
  204. Macro to change position of chart labels on line chart
  205. Using IF statement with sheets
  206. Triangulation chart
  207. Big Bertha Thing positron
  208. How to display the series name on each bubble in a bubble chart?
  209. Mac Excel 2008 - Update while sliding?
  210. Odd chart type needed
  211. Big Bertha Thing electron
  212. Charts in Multiple Sheet in Excel
  213. Changing/Manipulating Legend range for a Pivot Chart in XL2010 vsXL2003 and below.
  214. Abstracting Error Bar Data From Charts
  215. Pie Chart Displaying Blank
  216. excel scatter graph
  217. Bar Chart Color Question
  218. Horizontal Bar Chart
  219. Ploting multiple functions on one graph
  220. How to enter a table into a chart?
  221. Chart issue--works in 2007, not in 2010
  222. Pie Charts
  223. add multiple x values to multiple instances of y coordinate
  224. Is a PivotTable/PivotChart the right tool to use for this?
  225. Change default settings of Chart data labels
  226. Scatter graph two axes not displaying correctly
  227. Summarize by Average in Pivot Shows #Div/0!
  228. Update line chart series colors
  229. Automatically Update Chart
  230. Challenge with Scatterplots! Please help!
  231. Changing X Axis labels but doesn't change chart
  232. Chart not updating
  233. Excel 2007 Contour Map
  234. PivotTable
  235. Hyperlink from a chart to a summary page
  236. How to ignore blank cels in x axis
  237. Data analysis in EXCEL..help!
  238. How do I?
  239. charts 2003 vs 2007
  240. Chart Data to a US map
  241. Making a Bubble Chart with 4 variables instead of 3
  242. How do I insert a hyperlink into a chart element?
  243. Excel and Powerpoint Linka
  244. Column Chart Conditional Formatting
  245. Is it possible to use image files instead of points in a X-Y chart?
  246. Stacked column in 3D
  247. In a Line-column graph on 2 axes, how do I stack the columns?
  248. Updating from 2003 to 2007: axis labels overwriting
  249. Excel 2007: X-axis labeling
  250. Getting data point from an accel chart
  251. excel2003
  252. can't select charts
  253. Refresh Pivot Chart with Table?
  254. Overlapping floating column charts?
  255. My charts do not show when moved as a separate chart tab...
  256. Ordering the chart by value
  257. Full chart view?
  258. Show zero value but hide NA
  259. Interpreting Values
  260. Excel plotting problems with columns and lines
  261. RE: Full chart view?
  262. Excel 2007, Ribbon: 2 added Groups<?>
  263. Pie chart
  264. RE: Full chart view?
  265. why won't excel allow me to add more data to a chart?
  266. Chart Area
  267. Callouts in 2007
  268. How do I select color for levels within an organizational chart?
  269. making a chart complicated
  270. Show only specific Series in the data table
  271. How do I display data in a bar charted rounded to thousands?
  272. Excel 2007 default colors charts
  273. Excel charting label assistance (Sydney Australia)
  274. best timeline
  275. Display Empty Cells as Bar on Bar Chart
  276. excel 2007 11 x 17 chart printing problem
  277. Chart Shape Style Default
  278. Plot area changed after reopen document
  279. How do you create a chart with varied width and length?
  280. Pivot Table-Change Data Source? Excel 2007
  281. Subordinate entities in Organizational Chart
  282. Plot value at top of chart
  283. Trendline partial data
  284. Excel 2007 - problems with macro to change series formula
  285. Seemingly random plot area drift?
  286. Get 2007 Chart to fill page
  287. selecting and viewing a range
  288. Chart with differing x axis
  289. Static Chart Data Range
  290. Template for Hours+ Commission
  291. How do I include a date column in the Axis in Excel?
  292. Pivot table formatting removed/lost/reverted upon refresh
  293. Pyramid Charts
  294. how do I add a hidden comment to a point on an excel graph
  295. Is it possible to resize chart itself (not chart area)
  296. Limit Pivot Table by date
  297. Including Totals in Chart's data table
  298. Bar and Line plots on the same chart
  299. adding data to the chart is unavailable
  300. How can I update my charts x axis (dates) automatically with new d
  301. Trendline when data points are missing
  302. Bar Graph Help
  303. Chart.Export
  304. legend keeps changing
  305. Process control chart for quality control in exel?
  306. How do you get the templete to print in it's total graph?
  307. How do I import a color palette into Excel?
  308. how do I recover charts within an excel workbook?
  309. Pie of Pie Chart type with smaller pie showing slices of main slic
  310. how to retain data in table only but do not graph of that data
  311. Pie Charts
  312. Zero length string on chart
  313. All formatting not saving in Chart Template
  314. How can I customise colours used in charts and keep those colours.
  315. Shrinking Graphs in Excel 2007
  316. CHART
  317. One Column on 1st y-axis and 3 lines on 2nd y-axis
  318. Chart Sizing
  319. Worksheet tab names change back to default
  320. Excel 2007 Stock market Charts
  321. Color gradient problem on X-Y chart
  322. chart to track product usage
  323. adding data labels to an XY scatterplot
  324. How can I convert numbers on an axis to text? Ex - 480 = Mon D; 7
  325. How to add annotation/callout/note to chart?
  326. Overlapping bars within chart
  327. Excel graphing and equation issues
  328. Why is my chart showing extra bullet points beyond 11 that I want
  329. Excel basic chart data layout
  330. Creating a total cost chart where a component cost is a step cost
  331. how do i get 2 words in one cell on top of eachother?
  332. Can I set 2 charts to have the same Y axis?
  333. Why would the same chart appear different to two users?
  334. Do not display Value label if value = zero
  335. How do I draw an accurate venn diagram?
  336. Updating source data links
  337. 2 chart types within a graph
  338. round robin tournament programming
  339. Creating separate graphs for columns of data
  340. graph column line graph with two axes
  341. What is Excel EZAnalyze?
  342. How can I add a series name to a legend on a graph?
  343. How do I set up a table plan for a wedding
  344. Gradient Line Chart not Working
  345. How do I make Excel 2007 chart sheets visible
  346. X-Axis Labels
  347. Remove Space on Bar Charts for Missing Data
  348. Trendline in Stacked Column Chart
  349. Is it possible to define a null value (a la -999.25)?
  350. chart disappears in Vista
  351. How to use "standard deviation" option in Y error bar menu?
  352. Chart background colors by value
  353. Shape Range
  354. Offset Horizontal axis data
  355. Calclulating percentages
  356. how do I show a discontinuous chart axis
  357. how to display multiple charts on a single chart sheet
  358. where is the flowchart toolbar on excel 2007
  359. Issue with linked text box formatting
  360. Add text box via the keyboard only
  361. Adding a text box to a chart sheet via the keyboard only
  362. Charting the Sum of Two, or More, Series of Data
  363. Sorting PivotChart
  364. how can I plot a curve with variable x, y, z in excel
  365. Defining areas on a graph
  366. how to creat dashboard
  367. Charting scientific data - Excel 2003
  368. Excel Chart
  369. Line chart from data in 2 sheets
  370. Copying Excel 2007 Charts as picture (as seen on screen)
  371. Remove Connnecting Lines from Line Chart?
  372. Re: Selecting a point on a chart in Excel 2007 on Windows 7
  373. how to find values before plot peak?
  374. GANTT chart - Collapse multiple values, same label on same line?
  375. Data Table Help
  376. Mouse click not selecting correct data point
  377. Why did the workbook save as a group?
  378. Too hard to do?
  379. Dynamic Chart title and text formula?
  380. Min and Max Value Changes
  381. using Access Data
  382. Drawing attention to difference in bar chart
  383. plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
  384. Line Chart - Problems with labeling X-Axis
  385. Hiding Zeros in Data Table
  386. Graph over a time span
  387. Using on-adjacent cells to create chart and secondary axis
  388. washed out charts
  389. Pie chart labels move depending on PC used!
  390. Save as PDF or XPS distorts pivotcharts
  391. Multi-level Category Axis Fails with >100 rows of data
  392. Axis labels wrap until print/print preview
  393. Invalid detail on axis
  394. Using the full width of an Excel chart with two Y-axes
  395. How do I draw an ellipse on excel, or can I?
  396. Charts are Shrinking
  397. Excel - why use a logarithmic scale in a chart?
  398. Re: Diagrams with Excel
  399. To Break Y-Axis for multiple data series
  400. Please help with complex graph!
  401. Gantt Chart!
  402. Chart daily data and add a trend line for each week
  403. Creating a grouping variable with a scatter plot
  404. Create a Chart using a Macro
  405. Plotting a bar chart on a 3-D World Map?
  406. Chart scale changes
  407. Publishing Excel Objects and Charts, png format
  408. Data disappears when I edit the chart.
  409. All formatting not saving in Chart Template
  410. converting a chart from 2003 version to 2007
  411. chart in a 2007 worksheet changes positon
  412. Different values for error bars in series
  413. how do I get a plain lined tracking sheet
  414. Is it possible to put explanatory text at bottom of pie chart?
  415. Excel 2007 Embedded Charts
  416. excel chart
  417. trendline in scatter plot
  418. Chart doesn't recognize date format
  419. Chart.Name lives forever?
  420. series objects; finding specific ones in the collection
  421. Excel 2007 format High Low plot area
  422. category label spacing (x-axis generally)
  423. Pie Chart
  424. more fill color choices?
  425. Cumulative Data Labels on Stacked Bar/Column Chart
  426. Copying Formulea from one cell to another
  427. Change the chart when a cell is clicked
  428. removing a single point in a grpah using a calc
  429. Bar Graph
  430. Cluster Stack Column Line Chart in Windows vs Mac
  431. Two sets of intervals on Y axis
  432. Impossible? Not plotting NA()s
  433. new to excel 2007 how to chart this data
  434. Mixing scatter plot with a category plot
  435. Text box "print object" becomes unchecked within a Chart
  436. How come when I try to insert a chart in Excel, nothing happens?
  437. when to use the Extract shape in flow chart
  438. print message
  439. Text-wrapping horizontal axis labels
  440. Blank instead of ""
  441. Grouping dates on a chart
  442. Can't change pt. size in a 3-D Format Chart
  443. Fix poor image quality when pasting from excel to powerpoint?
  444. Anchoring Phase Change Lines
  445. adjustable range radar chart
  446. Sorting PivotChart data
  447. Excel 2007 - How can I switch the data on vertical and horizontal
  448. Scale Limits
  449. Stacked Data Charts from Excel
  450. how do i select the points on the x axis
  451. How do I set up a GANTT chart for a research proposal
  452. How do I set up a 3 on 3 basketball tournament bracket with 64 tea
  453. time scale proportional using a column chart - not just for scatte
  454. VBA code to chaneg axis text on a chart?
  455. Time-value axis labels
  456. Copying Excel 2007 Charts as picture into Word
  457. How do i create a horizontal boxplot in Excel 2007
  458. Charts created 2003 Appear black when received in excel 2007
  459. Duplicate a chart with relative formulas
  460. Trend lines in charts under Excel
  461. How Do I Nail Down Chart Width for Printing
  462. Line Chart
  463. EXCEL 2007 Charts Presentation
  464. Can't update my chart
  465. I CAN'T GET MY CHART TO PRINT ON SAME PAGE WITH MY SPREADSHEET
  466. changing the name in the legend
  467. Can not figure out the code for the chart layout type I want
  468. Pareto charts and Run Charts
  469. Not plot a data series in a chart but still display in data table
  470. Pie charts - 0 values
  471. Incorporating Text Box in Excel Chart
  472. ReAim chart data range
  473. Can not get Excel macros to format/save charts--help??? :(((((
  474. Can not get Excel macros to save chart format -lost in space!
  475. Need a template for a chart in APA format
  476. Radar charts - Angle of category label
  477. Color box unavailable on Patterns tab in "format data series"
  478. Why do my pie charts have labels which say "add text"?
  479. How do I keep formatting when creating a chart from a pivot?
  480. x-axis scaling
  481. I'm looking to great a multi month fundraiser temperature graph.
  482. Controlling Lines in a Line Graph
  483. Don't Plot Point but leave in Data Table
  484. How can I select pivot table row totals to fill color them
  485. Pie Chart - Rotation
  486. Primary % secondard vertical axis don't line up
  487. Dynamically update label axis *format* without VBA? (03 and 07)
  488. Radar Chart 180Ā°
  489. how to calculate the area under a curve
  490. creating a formula that looks at the value of another cell and usesthat value as the row value for for a referenced cell
  491. Copying Named Ranges in Chart Series
  492. chart
  493. Weird Excel diagram behaviour
  494. Chart moves on plot area when adding a third month
  495. Chart Formatting
  496. How do I get my sizing handles back? Graph/data on same page.
  497. Scatterpoot not using X values properly -- using relative ranking
  498. Change order of items in a legend
  499. How do I change the color of the timeline boxes in my Ghant chart
  500. pie chart not visible
  501. Excel 2007 - publish chart as htm web page file
  502. How do I extend the X-axis in Excel2007
  503. how to copy sheet with charts without link to original data
  504. Source data - have X and Y values for 1 series
  505. Drawing a line on a chart
  506. how do I stop excell graphing no data as a 'zero' result?
  507. How to set the bar with same X-axis value in same colour?
  508. Line Charts have no lines
  509. Stack bar charts with positive and negative numbers
  510. 3D stacked bar and line chart on same graph
  511. Excel corrupts charts. How do I stop this?
  512. Excel line chart
  513. Number and % on same chart
  514. I Need a Blank Chart!
  515. Pivot table chart problem, How to show different subtotal levels
  516. Stacked and Single Column on the same axis
  517. Changing ChartTypes will not change the color of the Series
  518. Select different columns within a range
  519. Auto expanding X Axis for Chart
  520. How to set each gruop of columns into same color?
  521. I can get line chart to ignore zeros but the legend still contains
  522. Third Axis - alignment of number instead of percent
  523. Secondary Axis - Alignment of Dollar Values
  524. Re: Setting dataseries-colors with VBA in XL2007
  525. bar chart
  526. How to do a pivot table with 2 different results
  527. One Chart, Same Data ranges, different source sheets
  528. bars on chart do not match data points
  529. Pivot table creates stacked column
  530. copy chart between multiple sheets in workbook
  531. Nameing scattered data in chart (dot's)
  532. Change background / color of chart worksheet?
  533. I cannot set the maximum date for the axis of a line chart
  534. Can i use a formula in the excel chart wizard?
  535. Applying a Theme
  536. How do I chart contours in Excel 2007?
  537. Secondary axes issues
  538. Pivot Chart - negative values not displaying properly
  539. Pasting Pictures
  540. Table and Chart
  541. Chart Issue - Excel 2003
  542. Formulas; Invalid References ?
  543. Chart formatting problems (multiple)
  544. copy chart formatting and chart templates in Excel 2007
  545. extra info is showing up in my secondary x axis, I can't get rid o
  546. Name for chart template does not display under My Templates
  547. when inserting a chart excel is saying i cannot add any new fonts
  548. Performing A break even analysis
  549. how do I create a transparent chart in Excel?
  550. How do I partially fill a plot area with color?
  551. how to create a stacked bar chart
  552. Charting Beginning Revenue and Changes Over a 12 year period
  553. Edit X Axis Range for Bond Pricing
  554. Formulae Help
  555. Column chart - data labels problem
  556. X Y (Scatter) Chart EXCEL 2007
  557. Can you change a horizontal bar chart to start at the right
  558. Graph does not copy with the tab
  559. Excel is adding 2 rows of data source together when charting
  560. Positioning x axis at bottom of chart with negative values
  561. How do I prevent a text box from printing in XL2007?
  562. Problem with stacked column chart
  563. Am confused about a simple data layout- need help asap!
  564. Excel 2007 - VBA - set xaxis orientation
  565. do not chart rows with no information
  566. half way though chart, lines between data points missing
  567. Excel 2007 - Merged cells as data source
  568. Chart not responding
  569. Excel 2007 - Add straight line to chart
  570. Excel 2007 - Chart not working
  571. 2 axes charts in Excel 2007
  572. How can I add a chart on my user form ?
  573. Dont have secondary axis option listed in Series Option
  574. Making Data and Axis Labels Different
  575. Macro code to put series name next to individual line in line grap
  576. Showing a different set of data in a chart
  577. Overlay charts in 2007
  578. sunflowers on a scattergram
  579. Plus / Minus Charts?
  580. How do I get 18 numbers to display in a column and not round out
  581. How do I add a total to a clustered bar graph
  582. multiple charts from a single pivot table
  583. How do I get all 5 graph charts to show data (not be greyed out)?
  584. Combining a 2-D column graph and a 2-D line graph on the same char
  585. Too much data
  586. Excel 2007 chart frustration
  587. Chart x axis problem
  588. Display Name of each Data Series
  589. Combine 2 Charts 2007 Excel
  590. Loss of referenced data (Titles) when upgrading from Excel 2000 to2007
  591. Cluster Stacked Chart with Difference Embedded
  592. Bar Chart 2007 Excel
  593. Excel 2007 chart titles
  594. PowerPointt 2007 OLE
  595. Pivot Chart Time Series work around?
  596. find&select button,help please?
  597. Variance analysis
  598. Data validation - drop down list
  599. Excel map available in office 2007?
  600. Variable series multi line chart?
  601. Scatter Plot Chart with Category
  602. No updating of Excel chart
  603. Stacked Column Chart
  604. Data Label Widths
  605. Plot Start/Stop Times of Server Jobs
  606. problem with scatter diagram excel 2007
  607. How can i produce a 2 sided graphs
  608. Any way to set up an intraday chart?
  609. Live data capture and charting speed
  610. Retaining Formatting in 'joined' cells
  611. xl charts
  612. own threads
  613. refreshing charts
  614. Placing an arrow on the series line in a line chart
  615. plot highlight
  616. Random non-duplicating numbers
  617. Set highlighted numbers in a graph
  618. consolidate charts from multiple pivot tables
  619. Need help with showing Totals
  620. Need help positioning data labels
  621. How to change document from a Chart to spreadsheet
  622. How do I plot AVEDEV?
  623. xlStockVOHLC chart with extra xlColumnClustered series
  624. drawing shapes move when printing
  625. How can my colleagues modify my charts?
  626. Standard Error Formula
  627. switching the axes, categories to values and vice versa
  628. I copied a file and now charts will not display.
  629. Excel 2007 is charting skinny lines instead of columns
  630. Set multiple fills in single column based on value
  631. Problem building horizontal bar chart paired bars, centered on zer
  632. How do I only add every other month to my chart
  633. Reverse y-axis, with maximum number at x-axis
  634. line chart plots false value and the real value on same date
  635. Replace Series Marker With Double Headed Arrow
  636. Not showing blanks for 1 out of 2 series in a chart
  637. Chart and Zeros
  638. Excel 2007 Chart mouse hover sensitivity
  639. Hidden and Empty Cell Settings
  640. how to make break the y axis for the in the line chart
  641. Display Info in Data Table That is Not Charted?
  642. Creating a Line graph
  643. Chart data scrunches to left when adding X axis date series
  644. On scatter chart, how can data points be moved with curser?
  645. Secondary axis not aligning to X axis
  646. need variable time axis available in XY chart for area chart
  647. need variable time axis available in XY chart for area chart
  648. Table within a chart
  649. Excel 2007 Chart - determining the color of a chart style
  650. The scale on vertical axis equals to scale on vertical axis of ano
  651. can't center a category label on a line chart
  652. Chart series legend font size keeps shrinking - how to stop it?
  653. Clustered-Stacked-Column Combo Chart With Lines
  654. Excel 2007 Pivot charts, any way to display filters on the chart?
  655. histogram
  656. Chart size relative to contents
  657. Hiding zero values
  658. Chart Styles
  659. Pareto diagram with 2 X-axis
  660. 2007 line chart, can't make some gridlines heavier than others
  661. Multiple charts from 1 source data
  662. Reverse Bar Chart
  663. Chart updating in copied worksheets
  664. Copying selected columns from 1 chart to another.
  665. count number of cells
  666. Chart content to change according to a selection on a combobox
  667. HOW DO I CREATE A HISTOGRAM CHART IN EXCEL 2007?
  668. How do I get my chart to show data across the new year?
  669. Align Y axis labels
  670. why do i "sometimes" need to "edit chart object" before "source da
  671. Tutorial
  672. Hide bank series in Data Table
  673. Dynamic chart- curve dropping to zero ( chart type- Line)
  674. Excel graphs change when pasted into Publisher - Metafiles change?
  675. Displaying zero values as gap in a chart
  676. Treadline Equation
  677. comparison line graph help needed
  678. Dynamically Scale X Axis on Column Chart Based on Number of Catego
  679. Change All Data Labels in Excel 2007 Stacked Bar Chart
  680. Pivot Chart Data Table
  681. Secondary Row Group not displaying second value
  682. Chart with 4 different axis ?
  683. excel charts look drastically different on different computers
  684. Points on Line Chart
  685. How to display 2 scales on left and right?
  686. Hide Chart When Row Group Closed
  687. Vertical Axis Labels
  688. How to display the Chart Name as a Chart Title?
  689. Multiple Page Chart
  690. in creating a pie chart in excel 2007
  691. In any format, all my dates in 2000 change to 1900. How do I fix
  692. Locking object to data points
  693. Printing Excel 2007 pie charts to PDF
  694. Stock Charts Do Not Display Open and Close
  695. Slow Charts
  696. #N/A plotted as 0 on line chart
  697. How do I move a chart using a macro?
  698. Chart question
  699. "Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts
  700. Chart Plot Area changes in Excel 2007
  701. Excel 2007
  702. XL 07 - add color to specific part of plot area
  703. Show Series Name
  704. How do I adjust marker spacing in Excel scatter plot?
  705. XY Charts Excluding Weekends
  706. Make a calandar chart
  707. How do create a basic line chart using Excel?
  708. Using INDIRECT in named range for chart data series
  709. Use Tab Name as Value
  710. Crossing to New Year in Source Data
  711. how do I get a 2010 year planner with months horizontal.
  712. Swapping headers
  713. double category
  714. Creating a Chart from Cells that use a List Box
  715. Axis Numbering Question
  716. Banded chart with Trend
  717. Chart Relative To Worksheet When Copying- Excel 2007
  718. Dynamically Scale Gantt Chart Time Scale
  719. Connection Lines Between Data Points
  720. Pivot Chart won't refresh!
  721. Want previous years data to drop off as I enter current year data
  722. Excel 2003 Charts - color changing
  723. Data points
  724. today line on graph
  725. Pivot Chart Legend editing?
  726. Separating equal values
  727. Connect bars in a column chart
  728. Excel Chart with secondary axis
  729. Multiple Charts-Multiple Tabs
  730. Gradients in Column Chart
  731. Hide data labels with "0" values
  732. Stacked Line Chart - Excel 2007 - Controlling the separation
  733. How to Plot This Data?
  734. Excel 2003 X-axis rotate
  735. Better, More Sophisticated Charts & Graphs
  736. Why Does Excel 2007 not allow the entry of a date in the Axis Opti
  737. Nested graph
  738. How can I hide formula for acertain areas in excel
  739. Chart Displays in reverse order
  740. How to display both $ in pie chart and % in legend
  741. Charts created show up different on other computers
  742. 2007 not plotting correct values
  743. Changing the font for part of an axis label, not the whole label.
  744. Chart with un even data
  745. Transfer data from Excel col. A to multiple columns in the same sh
  746. Regression - trend line vs. data points??
  747. Excel
  748. Change Axis in Excel 2007
  749. Regression - Data Labels on Chart
  750. Creating a Line Graph with Selectable Data
  751. Forumlas for Dates
  752. Color Text in Charts
  753. Delete selected major gridlines in a chart
  754. How do I create a chart that shows different periods of time.
  755. Excel Pie Chart Slices
  756. Add-in for More-Sophisticated Charts
  757. Total number display in stacked charts
  758. data label format not saving in excel 2010
  759. Help with area chart - need vertical line added
  760. Saving chart templates - xl 2007 (and 2010?)
  761. Help with Bar-Line Chart..not aligned??
  762. How do I update charts in excel 2007
  763. Excel to Word : Paste special>Paste Link> Excel Chart Obj doesn't
  764. esudden extreme slowdown of charting
  765. Pivot Chart update
  766. A series created with data in two workbooks
  767. histogram from weighted data
  768. Slow Excel graph with date axis
  769. Custom chart template axis titles
  770. create an upper and lower control limit in Excel 2003?
  771. error bars types
  772. Need Help on pivot table
  773. error bar types
  774. Chart showing ranges of prices of different items?
  775. How to embed expression in data labels on a chart
  776. adding trendline to plots from multiple series
  777. chart line
  778. Charts not visible
  779. XY Chart - Vertical Axis Crosses - Cell reference vs. Value
  780. XL2007: stock chart- difficulty adding additional series
  781. Excel 2007 chart line types
  782. pivot table sorting
  783. how do I find a restaurant proforma spreadsheet
  784. Manual pie charts
  785. Trendline
  786. Trend Line
  787. Minor gridline values at tick marks - 2nd post
  788. Treemap
  789. Missing data
  790. Chart distorts secondary axis when the x-axis is logarithmic
  791. Chart showing different data than listed
  792. Charts keep Shrinking
  793. Chart tabs changing by themself
  794. Issues when pivot charts are refreshed and pivots has filters
  795. Chart Stopped Updating
  796. How to show chart only within worksheet?
  797. Format Data Labels Doesn't Save
  798. Daily / Monthly Chart
  799. Regarding Dynamic chart
  800. How to insert 2 scales on y-axis?
  801. Reverting to default chart fill colors (in Powerpoint?)
  802. How to get multiple lines on one graph
  803. 2D Graphs Blending together
  804. Move line to front
  805. Showing "NC" in data table
  806. surface charts in 2-D
  807. work with conventional dates for axis scale
  808. Fund Raising Chart
  809. How do I insert benchmark lines into charts?
  810. Create a Message based on the condition
  811. How to make odds ratio graph?
  812. Data Points Filled In Blue Showing Up With A Red Circumferencial
  813. In Excel 2007 Trendlines
  814. Can charts be blownup in Excel 2007?
  815. text box
  816. How can I generate a Tag Cloud of words in Excel?
  817. Changing Pivot Table Data Source to multiple ranges
  818. Can you change only one cell size in a workbook?
  819. How to add another y-axis range into chart?
  820. Secondary axis help
  821. charts shrinking to unuseable sizes
  822. Multiple Bar Graphs on one chart
  823. Chart Data Point Size Changing ?
  824. Can an address list be alphabetized in excel?
  825. graphing data
  826. Line Chart Query
  827. month count
  828. charts toolbar / charts disappeared
  829. How can I create a 3-D scatter plot with 3 axis (X, Y, and Z)
  830. make column headings automatically appear as axis chart labels
  831. Excel 2007
  832. vba to hide two grouped charts in 2003 - doesn't work
  833. How To Chart A Formula in Excel 2007
  834. Standard Chart from PivotTable ?
  835. Charting with empty columns in between
  836. How do I make a graph with 2-cycle X 3-cycle log-log graph paper?
  837. Urgent Help - Plot Quartiles as vertical lines in Chart
  838. rename category names
  839. text to columns
  840. Displaying content of a cell somewhere on the chart
  841. Excel 2007
  842. VBA Axis line weight
  843. Chart Data Source
  844. Copy chart with associated table
  845. Using drop down lists
  846. Poor quality of Excel chart in PowerPoint
  847. Can I use 'names' in defining a series in a graph
  848. Chart worksheet names keep resetting
  849. Problem with line Chart
  850. Where can I get a free gauge chart for excel?
  851. SeriesCollection(10).Name = "=""""""NBT""""""" What are all thesequotes?
  852. Plotting a current Date Vertical Line
  853. Finding second data point on primary axis of two axis chart
  854. X Y Charts - Different Label for Each Point
  855. Why won't data hide?
  856. multiple charts
  857. Linking excel charts into word and updating them
  858. Moving locations of major, secondary gridlines
  859. individual graphs
  860. Add addional data on top of bar chart data
  861. change range for multiple charts
  862. what is the difference between normal chart and pivot chart
  863. Copy paste error
  864. Data in secondary axis dizappears when using names
  865. change color of curve line as time changes
  866. How do I add category labels in a chart but keep series separate?
  867. how do you Combin Percentages (ie 0 to 2 %) in a pie a chart 2007
  868. Circumvent "Series formula is too long"
  869. standard deviation
  870. Make a bell curve chart
  871. Interval in legends in surface charts
  872. Shorten chart formula
  873. setting default filter setting
  874. Why does X axis become another data series?
  875. How can I reset the default pie chart label "Other" to "Equity"?
  876. Appending Pairs of Column Data!
  877. Delete Name Box!
  878. "Dynamic" Legends
  879. Line and Bar on same chart
  880. How to combine two reports in one chart
  881. can i edit only a selected range of data in an excel chart?
  882. charting time series with milliseconds with scatter
  883. Multi-Level Category Labels
  884. Adding data labels to bubble charts
  885. Show fraction as fraction even if answer is 1
  886. How can I work out percentages of a particular column?
  887. xl 2007 template
  888. data comparison
  889. Solver not working
  890. Show decreases and increases
  891. printing problems
  892. chart legend changing when I use Select data
  893. how do i add a song in my slide show
  894. How to change series plotting order without changing legend order?
  895. m2 behinde a number and I want to sum
  896. SOS! how do I write a customized function to do multiple-value lookupin Excel 2007?
  897. Specialty charts
  898. Totals in the data table but not in the graph / chart
  899. Pie charts not updating in Excel 2007
  900. Stacked, but not total
  901. scale a single series (divide each datapoint by X)
  902. Charts
  903. Embedded Chart Mouse Hover Difference - XL2007 vs XL2003
  904. Indicating lines from data labels to pie chart segments
  905. Y axis change form numbers to text
  906. A Challenging Charting Qustion - Are there any Brainiacs Among Us?
  907. Using a 'Name' to Update Chart Titles & "Y" Axis Scale
  908. surface chart
  909. Automatic removal of data labels with 0 value in a chart
  910. Updating the chart source data
  911. Formatting a 4 Series Stock Chart
  912. Control Charts: "Floating Maximum"
  913. Control Charts: "Floating Maximum"
  914. Plotting subset of time value data
  915. Chart Source Data
  916. Change gradient color in chart for Excel 2007
  917. Excel Chart auto data highlighting anomaly....
  918. vlookup in a chart
  919. I am not able to see charts created in excel 2003 in excel 2007
  920. graphing counted time stamps
  921. Updating Multiple Chart Titles
  922. two value axes in an excel line chart
  923. Excel 2007 spreadsheet saved as DBF4
  924. select a series that is transparent for formatting in a bar chart
  925. Displaying numerous charts evenly in various worksheets
  926. Bevel Edges
  927. editing chart series data w/ "keyboard only" (2007)
  928. Stacked Charts
  929. How can I create my own template for graphs for easy reuse?
  930. Data
  931. no data printed in chart with more than 2709 data points
  932. How to bring data labels in front of objects
  933. Dynamic Chart with Defined names
  934. Category Labels in Radar chart
  935. Re: Chart Disappears
  936. Multiple independent x axis
  937. Showing Totals in a Data Table on a 100% Stacked Chart?
  938. Horizontally banded chart background
  939. My charts disappear when I save to PDF
  940. Scatter Point chart labels are missing
  941. Where can I find Megastat Plugin for Excel?
  942. Chart type for machine timing diagram?
  943. Pie Charts
  944. move y-axis to the left of x-axis "0"
  945. Excel 2007 vs Excel 2003: How to keep charts stable?
  946. Plotting NA() or #N/A data points
  947. Trnasform Axes of Excel Chart
  948. Dynamic Charts with sub-groups?
  949. Graphing calender chart with combined relative amounts for each date
  950. Radar chart with Area and Lines
  951. Balance Points in Excel Charts
  952. How do I disable automatic chart creation in Excel?
  953. Pie Chart with automatic "All Other" group
  954. Chart Disappears
  955. Excel 2007 option
  956. Switch x and y axes
  957. Excel Chart Lines
  958. How do I write text on a bar chart using VBA
  959. Excel drawing --> html/css?
  960. Can you tile 8 charts on a worksheet?
  961. copying chart to location within same workbook
  962. Help with 2007 Chart Layout
  963. Axis labeling
  964. the date value of series is incorrectly displayed
  965. How to add Upper/lower control limit lines to a graph (not drawn)
  966. 2003 Excel Chart with zero data
  967. Excel 2007 Chart with Zero Values
  968. graph creation from table using cells with links not possible
  969. legend problem in mixed line-scatter graph Excel 2007
  970. Change Source Data in VBA
  971. Bar Graph with straight line
  972. Charting
  973. Find an unknown x coordinate from know y coordinate of curved line
  974. How do I format multi-level category labels
  975. Chart to show response to a question. One of answer 15 choices.
  976. Map module in Excel
  977. How do templates appear in each succesive page?
  978. How to Scale Chart Sheet
  979. Line Chart
  980. Line graphs; excel 2007
  981. Conditional Formatting of Bar Charts
  982. Special pasting Charts from Excel to Word (2007 versions)
  983. need to draw something similar to a wheel
  984. error in excel
  985. how to select multiple data series in a chart?
  986. Single Series Stacked Column - HELP
  987. Wrapping of Text in X-Axis 2007 Charts
  988. Area chart with multiple regions
  989. Pie Chart values Automatic Update
  990. Stacked Column Chart with gaps!
  991. display a Calculated Item in Data Label
  992. Polynomial trendline order in Excel 2007
  993. 77 Hosting Web www.ivys.es
  994. Problem with Excel 2007 clustered column chart on log scale
  995. Formatting of Data Labels in Histograms
  996. Query's
  997. align zero markers on combination chart?
  998. Line Charts or ?
  999. Pivot Table calc difference between two rows of data
  1000. Slider bars in Excel