Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Dynamically Scale Gantt Chart Time Scale

Excel 2007 (or 2010 Beta, if that's the only way to do it)

I've developed a Gantt Chart using a stacked bar chart. It works great.

Is there any way to have the horizontal axis (or vertical axis, I get
confused with the terms in a stacked bar chart) expand in and out based on
the MIN and MAX of the dates in the plotted range?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Excel 2007 Gantt Chart
Scale X axis with macro.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdzj4tz2mmo/01_22_10.xlsm