Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default graph creation from table using cells with links not possible

Hello,
I have problem with MS Excel 2003.
It´s impossible to create a graph from the table which is automatically
fullfilled by the links to another sheet.
I have to fullfill the table manually (numbers not links to them are
physically in the cells) and only then I´m able to create the graph correctly.
Is there some possibillity, how to create a graph from the table wich has
links instead real numbers in the cells?
Thanks for Your ideas.
Regards,
Bobr.