Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default I CAN'T GET MY CHART TO PRINT ON SAME PAGE WITH MY SPREADSHEET

I created a spreadsheet in Excel 7. Then I selected data from the
spreadsheet and created a chart in the same worksheet and placed the chart
under the spreadsheet with primary and secondary axis. Of course, the chart
is dynamic and changes as the data in the spreadsheet changes. I shrunk the
height and stretched the chart to span most of the landscape width of the
spreadsheet. I set the print area to include the entire spreadsheet and
chart. (As a side note, I have had alot of difficulty printing from Excel to
an HP T1120 plotter in custom plot sizes, so I plot to an adobe pdf driver to
create a pdf with a custom page size and orientation and then open the pdf
file and plot to the T1120 plotter.) My problem is that when I open the pdf
and preview the print, the chart is not visible and doesn't print. In
addition, I recently started getting a preview that only shows a portion of
the spreadsheet and the whole spreadsheet doesn't print. I've tried
everything I can think of without any success. Can anyone help on these two
issues?