Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default CHART

I have a master list of data for a group of vendors. The columns are titled
Jan thru December. I am tracking how many invoices each vendor has per month.
I filter the list by vendor and copy and paste each vendors data to a
seperate tab. I then create a chart from that data and copy it to a seperate
spreadsheet.
When I have multiple spreadsheets open at the same time the charts all get
updated with the vendor I am currently working on.
Is there a setting in excel to turn off the link between the "master
chart" and its copies?
ANy assistance is appreciated.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

yeah it is possible, do as folow

1. filter required data
2.select requied lines
3. ctl+G
4. select specila
5. select visible data only
6. then go to new sheet and pate yout data.

it will work. good luck