Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2003 is missing Built-In Custom Chart Types in Chart Wizard

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003 and now all the built-in
custom charts are missing from Excel!

When creating a chart using the Chart Wizard, under the Custom Types tab,
there is supposed to be a list of built-in charts, when the Built-In radio
button is selected. Now, there are none.

Does anyone know how to restore those built-in charts? I have tried
reinstalling, and that does not work. Also, I could not find an option
related to this using "Modify" in Add/Remove Programs.

I have Macros that use those charts, and they error out without them.

Any help is appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

See one reply in other newsgroup you posted to.

Not necessary to multi-post.

Cross-post if you must, but don't multi-post.

Just tends to fragment replies.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP