Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default legend keeps changing

I'm working in Excel 2007. I have a legend for a graph and I have deleted a
few items from the legend. I save the worksheet but the next time I open it
up the legend is different. How can I get the legend to stay the same after
I make changes to it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I am having the same problem. Did you ever get an answer?

B. Done wrote:

legend keeps changing
10-May-10

I am working in Excel 2007. I have a legend for a graph and I have deleted a
few items from the legend. I save the worksheet but the next time I open it
up the legend is different. How can I get the legend to stay the same after
I make changes to it.

Entity Framework 4.0 POCO-First development and POCO Template
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...k-40-poco.aspx