Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007 Embedded Charts

I just recently started a new job and am trying to print out a report that I
created in Excel 2007. The reoprt has data and a couple of embedded charts.

I formatted the print layout in the page layout section to have all the the
data and charts print out on one page...when going into page break preview,
everything looks fine. However, when I go into print preview or print the
page, the charts do not print as I specified. It looks like they are not
resizing to fit on the page.

I went home and tried doing the same thing on my own computer and was able
to print out this report without a problem. Is there a specific update that
addresses this that may not be downloaded on my new work computer? I would
check myself, but I do not have the appropriate permission to download the
updates onto my machine.

Thank you,