Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Make a calandar chart

I want to use excel to make a calendar chart. across the top i want the
twelve months. Within each month i would like 4 or 5 columns to represent
the weeks.
the vertical axis will represent data to be plotted by pencil. the cells
will remain blank in excel. In essence i am making a one page piece of graph
paper.

Can I put the vertical week columns within the month columns? how?

Is there another alternative?

Thanks,
Helixal
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

There may be something in here that will help you:-

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/te...589901033.aspx

Please hit yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.