Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Plotting subset of time value data

Hey all, I just upgraded from Excel 2003 to 2007 and one of my graphs stopped
working properly. I have a data set with date ranges from 2001 to 2025 and
several series. Some of the series have data out to 2025 and some only to the
current date. I plot the data in various ways but when I try to plot from2001
to date only, I get all the data plotted out to 2025 with the axis only
labeled from 2001 to 2009 for the first 1/3 of the axis or so. In 2003 when I
selected a subset of the date range it would plot just the dates I asked for
over the full axis but 2007 is plotting all the data no matter what range I
select and just adjusting which labels it prints. If I change to text axis
then I cannot select a subset as far as I can tell. Can someone help me out?