Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel Chart Lines

I had 2003 and recenlty upgraded to 2007. I have a chart that the lines on the Y axis are all scrunched together to practicly make 1 bar instead of the 4 that should be see. I think it's possibly formatting...

Using the Intercepting Filter Pattern to create a Generic Reusable Processing Pipeline
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...epting-fi.aspx