Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Set multiple fills in single column based on value

I'm using Excel 2007, and I'm trying to create a column chart where the data
is a % of target. I want the fill to be red if it is below 70%, green if it's
70% - 120% and blue if it's over %150.

In a perfect world, I would like the column to contain all three fills if
the value is over 120%. But, I would be happy to accept it if the entire fill
of the column was based off of the value.

I'm comfortable doing this with VBA code if necessary as well.

Thanks in advance for the help!