Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Rob Rob is offline

Default Use Tab Name as Value

What I want to do is have the worksheet tab name translate to appropiate row
on the ChartsData worksheet dynamically instead of me having to place a huge
bunch of mods for each chart number, (right now I'm up to 132).

Worksheet Names:
Sheet 1 == Chart0001
Sheet 2 == Chart0002 etc...

=OFFSET(ChartsData!ChartStatTitles,1,0)

ChartsData!ChartStatTitles == "=ChartsData!$B$1:$G$1"

Cell A1 == "Chart #s"
$A$2 == Chart0001
$A$3 == Chart0002 etc...

I was thinking of something like "indirect" but I can't seem to quite figure
it out.

=OFFSET(ChartsData!ChartStatTitles,ROWS(INDIRECT(S heetName)),0)

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance!