Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Reverting to default chart fill colors (in Powerpoint?)

Hi all, I am using Windows XP with Office 2003.

I inherited a Powerpoint file that contains many embedded Excel column
charts, where all columns are a drab gray.

What I'm trying to do is to get each chart back to the default fill
colors, where each column is a different color. Is there a way to do
this all at once (i.e., one operation per chart that would change the
gray columns to various colors)? I'm trying to avoid changing the
color of each column individually (or changing them to the same color
all at once). Thank you.