Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Reverse Bar Chart

I want to create a column bar chart with the tallest bar representing the
lowest numbers with each of the following columns shorter representing the
larger numbers. In other words, I'm trying to represent the lower numbers as
being ranked highest in the chart. I have the numbers in the spreadsheet but
can't get them reversed. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

A.S.

The only thing you are probably trying about is optical impression. It can
be achieved for example by making bars white, while the chart area is heavily
colored. You would have to specify the upper limit, not too higher then
maximum, and to remove the gaps between bars.
--
Petr Bezucha