Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stock Charts Do Not Display Open and Close

I had created several stock charts in Excel 2002 (Office XP). While viewing
these charts in Excel 2003 I could view the open, high, low and close values.
However, in Excel 2007, if I point the mouse on to a particular data point it
only displays the high and low values for the day. How do I view the open and
close values?

Thanks and Regards.