Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default graph column line graph with two axes

I need to make a graph with two axes, one series as a column and two
different series as a line graph. When I add a new series, I can get one
column and one line, but when I add the third series it turns the second
series from a line to a column. How can I add two lines graphs and only one
column.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Make a column chart (not stacked) of the three series
Right click one data series on the chart; use Chart Type and make it a Line
type
The other two should stay as Column charts.
Now decide which are to use the primary and which the secondary axis
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP