Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I change the color of the timeline boxes in my Ghant chart

My ghant chart automatically boxes out my time line when I input my start and
end dates for each activity. How can I change the color of the time line? I
want to make different activitites different colors.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

What method are you usgint o create this Gantt chart? Have you
customised a stacked bar chart yourself using suitably-calculated data?
Have you used a template or some clever VBA code?
Are you actually using Excel (and which version)? or some other tool (eg
Visio) to do this?

Tell us more and we can help you more!
Adam