Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Automatic removal of data labels with 0 value in a chart

Hi,
I have some charts that I want to remove only the data labels which value = 0.
I know how to do this manually,I am only interested in finding out how to
display data labels in a chart whose values are equal to 0. If the only way
to do this is by using BVA code, would you please send me some code. Is there
a toggle swith in the Excel Options just like the one that currently exists
not to display 0 in a work sheet?
I have about 100 columns in seven different charts that I need to edit
manually every week and it is very time consuming.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You can use a simple custom number format.

Select the series labels, format, number, select custom, and input:

#;;
(this is if you only want positive values to display)

#;#;
(if you want both positive and negative)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M