Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stacked Column Chart with gaps!

Hi all

Has anyone got any ideas how I can create a stacked chart but the next
column starts from what what you expected rather than what you ended up on.
To explain better say I have two targets (100 and 100 to make it easy) yes
for the first target I only achieve 80. In one bar how do I show the 80 then
a gap for the 20 and then start from 0 again? So if they were coloured the
bar would look something like red (representing 80), white (20) then red
again for the second target?

Hope this makes sense!

--
James.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Create a dummy series of data, calcualted by something like
=A2-B2
Have this series plotted between series A and B. Then, format the column to
have no color, no border.

you can then change the color of series B to match series A.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M