Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007 chart titles

Good morning,

I have just updated Excel 2007 to SP2 on my personal laptop and when I try
to enter a chart title it will not allow me to enter a second line. When I
hit enter nothing happens. My work computer has SP1 and it also will not
advance to a new line when I hit return. I had to go back to Excel 2003 to
enter the titles to get the lines I wanted. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Diane
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I have no trouble making chart tile use two (or more line). Type first word,
press ENTER and type next word.
OR click on chart title then in Formula bar type word 1 then ALT+ETNER then
word2
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme