Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart.Export

I have a PC with Office 2007 and a PC with Office 2003. Ik am using a macro
wich uses the method Activechart.Export ("C:\TEMP\TEST.BMP") to export a
graph to a BMP file.
In Office 2007 everything works fine. In Office 2003 I am getting the error:
Error 1004. Method Export of object _Chart didn´t succeed.

I read something about importfilters. But I didn´t see the solution. Can
someone tell what I can do about it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Try

Activechart.Export "C:\TEMP\TEST.PNG"

A PNG image file is a compressed bitmap.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.