Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart Export

Hello Worriors,

i have a question about the Chart.Export method.

I used it like this in C#:
", "BMP", System.Reflection.Missing.Value);

But i always get an Exception like this:
Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Thx for helping
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Does it work for other file formats (GIF, PNG)?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

Magimasta wrote:
Hello Worriors,

i have a question about the Chart.Export method.

I used it like this in C#:
", "BMP", System.Reflection.Missing.Value);

But i always get an Exception like this:
Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Thx for helping

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thx Jon,

but for other file formats it does not work either.

I heard or read that there could bye a problem for an ASPNET user that has
no rights for searching trough the registry to find the file formats.

greetings michal