-   -   Chart Export (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/238279-chart-export.html)

Magimasta

Chart Export

Hello Worriors,

i have a question about the Chart.Export method.

I used it like this in C#:
", "BMP", System.Reflection.Missing.Value);

But i always get an Exception like this:
Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Thx for helping

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Chart Export

Does it work for other file formats (GIF, PNG)?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

Magimasta wrote:
Hello Worriors,

i have a question about the Chart.Export method.

I used it like this in C#:
", "BMP", System.Reflection.Missing.Value);

But i always get an Exception like this:
Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Thx for helping

Magimasta

Chart Export

Thx Jon,

but for other file formats it does not work either.

I heard or read that there could bye a problem for an ASPNET user that has
no rights for searching trough the registry to find the file formats.

greetings michal

Magimasta wrote:
Hello Worriors,

i have a question about the Chart.Export method.

I used it like this in C#:
", "BMP", System.Reflection.Missing.Value);

But i always get an Exception like this:
Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Thx for helping

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Chart Export

I would have thought that looking to see what was installed would be
allowed, just not changing anything. But I really can't help with that.

- Jon
-------