Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default best timeline

Hi,
What do you suppose is the best timeline template and/or add-in for Excel
or Word 2007? It should extend into the past and fututre.
Thanks much,
Steve
Junior Member

The Blood Pressure Checker is, hands down, my personal favorite for best installed template. I know that I had never seen that template installed in 2003, so this one was really special. While taking care of my mom (she's a tad ill), this template was extremely helpful. I was able to manage my mother's blood pressure PROPERLY and if, god forbid, anything happened medically that required this data, here it was in its glory! I love that template. It was SO easy to use!