Junior Member

Default Changing X Axis labels but doesn't change chart

I created a population pyramid using a tornado chart. I did this so I could get the age categories, listing down the middle between male and female population. I used J. Peltier's tornado chart example. But in doing this, my x-axis reads 0% at the origin to 100% at the far right of the chart. I want the axis to read in this order:5,4,3,2,1 (the male side), 0 (the mid-point between the two genders) and then 1 2, 3,4,5 for the female side. I have attached a document that shows what it look like, if I uploaded the attachment correctly.

Is this even possible without blowing up my chart?

Thanks so much for your help.

Tamra