Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to set the bar with same X-axis value in same colour?

I have a bar chart showing each team's values.
Total have "A, B, C, D" 4 teams. 2 teams each day.
Listed in X-Axis are date and team.
eg. 1 Jan A, 1 Jan B, 2 Jan C, 2 Jan D.
How to set the bar's colour to be the same to individual team?
Please advise!
FYI, i'm using MS Office 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I just noticed the answer given by Herbert Seidenberg at below in 7 Mar.
Please ignore the question I raised here.
A lot of thanks to Herbert Seidenberg!