wuwu

Default Text in Blue colour, but print in black colour

I would like to change some text or number to different colour in screen for
distinguish, but how can I print all of these content in black colour only.

If I use black colour laser or inkjet printer to print out. Although, the
conent is black colour, but the depth of the content is not match. Some will
be gray, deep gray.............

--
wuwu
JulieD

Hi

you could try before printing to choose file / page setup ... sheet tab and
click the black & white check box.

Cheers
JulieD