Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Special pasting Charts from Excel to Word (2007 versions)

Here is my dilemma with Excel. I have a user who created a spreadsheet and
he's trying to special paste the graphs he created as a link in Microsoft
Word. When he special pastes the second graph into word, it ends up pasting
the first graph instead. He has sent me another spreadsheet with the same
setup (different info) and when he special pastes graphs from said
spreadsheet, it copies all the graphs just fine. Any help would be
appreciated. I apologize in advance if it sounds confusing. It's hard to
explain.