Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default bars on chart do not match data points

Simple data set yet when I create a bar chart the bars do not match the
actual values in the cells. For some reason, Excel produces a bar that is
less than the actual value. Further, the same values in a cell produce
different bar heights and although the data labels are the right number, the
value is always listed as something less. How/why is it creating bars of a
different value from the data point?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Is it a 2D bar chart? If not, change it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.