Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default today line on graph

Hi

I have a graph with dates along the bottom up to about July this year.
Along the 'y' axis is a set of figures up to around 9000 ish.

There's 2 sets of lines on the graph for two data sets.

I'd like to have a vertical line at the point of today's date if possible.

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On your data sheet, generate a series with 2 points. Both points have X
values of =TODAY(). One point has a Y value of zero, and the other has a Y
value of Ymax from the rest of your data (9000 ish in your case).
Add that data series as a new series on your graph.
--
David Biddulph