Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Balance Points in Excel Charts

Hi.

I regularly produce stacked bar charts to show ranges of opinions (e.g. very
poor, poor, acceptable, good and very good quality).

In these charts I often manually add a drawing shape to show a 'balance
point' (like a see-saw) - to show how opinions differ between different
groups of people.

I would like to know if there is a way to add a drawing object (or shape
etc) to a graph - but linked to data (i.e. so that it is linked to the middle
point of the data).

This would make my graphs more dynamic and would save me a lot of time
adding these shapes in manually.

Many thanks in advance for your anticipated help.

Kind Regards.

Liz.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Add a series and change the chart type for this new series to xy-scatter.
You can use either the triangle data marker or a customer marker.
And use the xy values to position the marker.

Cheers
Andy
--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel