Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Multiple Charts-Multiple Tabs

I have multiple charts on multiple tabs within an excel worksheet. Is there
anyway to source those charts to the tab name without resourcing the charts
manually? Right now I am going to source data and sourcing them to the right
tab name, I have over 500 charts that I have to resource. Anyone got any
ideas?

Thanks
Nick Anderon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I get the fact that you have lots of worksheets with charts (one or more?)
on each of them
No sure I understand the what you want to do. Move the charts? or move the
data?
If you click on a data series in the chart and look in the Formula Bar you
will see something like
=SERIES(,Sheet2!$A$1:$A$5,Sheet2!$B$1:$B$5,2)
so the worksheet name is already part of the specs.
Would love to help but your needs are not clear to me - want to give more
info?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme