Old December 18th 09, 02:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SML SML is offline

Default How can I create a 3-D scatter plot with 3 axis (X, Y, and Z)

Old December 18th 09, 02:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Excel cannot make 3d scatter charts, only 'Line" charts in which the values
on the 3 axes are categories not true numeric values
Add-ins (SigmaPlot, for example) can be used to get what you want
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme

Old December 19th 09, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Excel 2007 3D PivotChart
In case you don't have $749 for SigmaPlot,
here is a 3D spiral with balls.
http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.racks.../12_18_09.xlsm
Old December 20th 09, 12:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You can use formula to calculate 3d position for plotting in 2d.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm

Cheers
Andy

SML wrote:

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Old May 26th 14, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

пятница, 18 декабря 2009 г., 4:29:01 UTC+3 пользователь SML написал:

For Excel 2010 - 2013 please try 5dchart Add-In. http://5dchart.com