Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Chikngizrd

Default Double y-axis scatter plot.....?

I've encountered a problem that seems like it should be easy but I've
played with it and can't get it to work acceptably.

I have 2 y-variables related to a single x variable. Specifically I'm
comparing Parallax shift to distance and the associated percent error
of distance measurement to the distance.

The x, of course is my actual distance to the star. One y quantity is
parallax shift. The other is % Error.

I can get Excel to do a double y line graph, no problem. My problem
stems from the fact my x data values are not evenly distributed as an
Excel line graph plots them to be. A scatter graph plots correctly but
that only gives me a single y-axis and both lines are plotted against
the same scale.

What I need is a scatter plot that will have 2 y-axis and then I can
insert a trendline for each quantity.

Any help?

--
Chikngizrd

Chikngizrd's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m447
View this thread: http://www.hightechtalks.com/t2302073

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Chikngizrd

Thanks, :)

I can't believe I didn't see that!

--
Chikngizrd

Chikngizrd's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m447
View this thread: http://www.hightechtalks.com/t2302073

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

In article ,
says...

Thanks, :)

I can't believe I didn't see that!

--
Chikngizrd

You are welcome. Happens to the best of us.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions