Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Eli Eli is offline

Default Scatter plot X and y axis equal

I want to print a graph in which the length of the units on the X axis and
the Y axis are equal. I would like them to be equal on the screen too but
especially when I print the chart. At the moment the chart fits itself to the
page. This is important for me because in the project I am working on the
angles are important and they are distorted. I can play with the chart until
they look equal but this is not exact and changes if I add any new data to
the chart.

In addition is it posible to determine ahead of time how large the units
would be when printed (for example 1unit will be 1 inch)?
--
Eli
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Have a look at this site