Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Copy chart with associated table

I have a table with a chart alongside that is neatly tied to it.

I now want to duplicate this chart / table pair multiple times on the same
sheet so I can change the table data and get unique charts. I select all the
rows that contain the table / chart pairing then copy and paste them down
below. I now have a new "table 2" and a new "chart 2"- however the new
"chart 2" is still tied to the data on "table 1" and I am now forced to go
into the new chart and change all the source references manually.

Not a big deal except that each chart has 10 references and I want 10 charts
- so there will be 90 manual changes and likely errors. Is there any way to
make the copy charts with relative references?