Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default standard deviation

I am making a simple bar graph with two data sets that I want to compare. I
want to have the error bars represent the SD rather than % or something else.
All I can get it to do is put the same bars on both data sets, which is not
correct. I have calculate the SD and know that it is not the same for both
sets. Any help would be appreciated. Clem
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

In both XL 2003 and XL 2007 it is possible to use a column of data fro your
error bars (actually two columns: one for positive, another for negative)
Have a look again in the dialog. If needed come back but tell us what
version of Excel you have.
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme