Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to display both $ in pie chart and % in legend

I have a spreadsheet in excel that has some simple data
Total-C $90 59%
Total-K $24 15%
Total-L $40 26%

I'd like to display this info in a pie chart, but more specifically, I'd
like to have the $ over the slices, and the % in the legend. I have been able
to display both in the slices. I've serched for tutorials, but nothing
indicates that what I am trying to do is possible without just typing in the
percent as part of the series names. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Christi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Christi,
This is what I came up with:
Cell A2 "Total-C" Cell B2 "$90" Cell C2 "59%"
Cell A3 "Total-K" Cell B3 "$24" Cell C3 "15%"
Cell A4 "Total-L" Cell B4 "$40" Cell C4 "26%"

On the Series tab, Series1 select, Name: "=Sheet1!$A$2", Values:
="Sheet1!$B$2:$B$4", Category Labels: "=Sheet1!$C$2:$C$4"
Series2 select, Name: "=Sheet1!$A$3", Values: "=Sheet1!$C$2:$C$4",
Category Labels: "=Sheet1!$C$2:$C$4"
Add a series, Series3 select, Name: "= Sheet1!$A$4", Values:
"=Sheet1!$C$2:$C$4", Category Labels: "=Sheet1!$C$2:$C$4"

This will change the chart legend to the percentages listed.