Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pie chart

how can I change the circumference of the pie in the chart? sometimes is is
a lot bigger than others and looks funny when two are compared on the same
page.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Circumference is determined by the plot area size.

In VB, you could control this like so:

ActiveChart.PlotArea.Select
Selection.Width = 115
Selection.Height = 115

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Lindylou" wrote in message
how can I change the circumference of the pie in the chart? sometimes is
is
a lot bigger than others and looks funny when two are compared on the same
page.

Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindylou View Post
how can I change the circumference of the pie in the chart? sometimes is is
a lot bigger than others and looks funny when two are compared on the same
page.

recommend to have static change in vba

widht and height

all the best