Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default making a chart complicated

I'm using Excel 2007

I have a chart that plots data points
SUMPRODUCT(--(B498:Q5340),--(B498:Q534<=100)/COUNT(B498:Q534))
plus other formulas (between 101 and 125 etc) Formulas are in the same column

I need the chart to label the pie slice/column with

73% (83 "widgets")

73% (can do) but I haven't discovered how to add to the label the number of
times that the criteria was meet ...83 times.

Thanks for your help. I'm just a novice with excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I have this data
store sales
North 25 widgets
East 82 widgets
West 34 widgets
South 45 widgets

In the second column I entered only numbers (or I could have had formulas
that generated numbers)
However, I gave these cells the custom format of: # "widgets"
Then I made a pie chart. I right clicked the chart and opened "Format data
labels" and specified show Percentages and Values. Now I see, fro example:
25 widgets, 14%
get my email from my website, send private message and I will forward a
sample file
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

REMEMBER: Microsoft is closing the newsgroups; We will all meet again at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...ult.aspx#tab=4