Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart size relative to contents

2 questions:
1.) I have a chart which plots circles in an X Y scatter. Based on the size
of the circles within the chart, the circles appear as an ellipse.
I can resize the chart manually to bring the circles back to shape - I was
wondering if there was some quick VBA to make the chart area relative to the
X and Y axis length.
2.) I use these charts as a template, so the data changes. If I know the
extreme X and Y values, is there a method to control the axis length with
that information - while still taking advantage of the "automatic" scaling
feature? (this will be incorporated into the above question)

Thanks in advance for the consideration.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Excel 2007 Chart
Scale X, Y axis to round circle.
With spinners, macro and cognitive feedback.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnyy2zitiii/02_06_10.xlsm