Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How can i produce a 2 sided graphs

I need to produce within the same graph two y scales one on the right and one
on the left
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 61 towards the top of my home page.

This is one example on one way in which to do what you want.

There are, of course, various ways to do this depending upon your
requirements.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"GuyMac" wrote:

I need to produce within the same graph two y scales one on the right and one
on the left

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Sorry, I should have said it's an EXCEL 2007 file.

Apologies for omission.

"GuyMac" wrote:

I need to produce within the same graph two y scales one on the right and one
on the left

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Rather than visit another website and download a file to find out the
method, the one line answer you need is format one of your data series
and then choose "Plot series on Secondary Axis"
(right click format or use the chart toolbar / layout ribbon to select
the series and click the button to format).

Once you have a secondary axis you can format this as you choose, fix
the scale etc.

Hope this helps
Adam