Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
WA WA is offline

Default Can you tile 8 charts on a worksheet?

Is this possible in excel. I am familiar with the distribute and align
functions, but I am wondering if there is a simple way to select all charts
and have them move into 2 colums on the page?

Any help would be appreciated - thanks.

WA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

There's no simple way to do this in one click, but if you move and
resize charts while holding down the ALT key, their edges will stick to
cell boundaries. Not instant, but pretty quick.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.