burnsbyrne

Default Tile windows

I seem to remember being able to tile or cascade several worksheets on
the Excel window. I tried searching for it in Excel 2003 and Excel
"help" said to right click in the taskbar. So, I right clicked on the
taskbar and all I got was the Toolbar list. I got the same answer
online. Does anybody know how to do this?
Thanks

--
burnsbyrne

burnsbyrne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22153
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398270

burnsbyrne

I'm going to answer my own question. I continued looking after I posted
this thread and I found it.

On the main taskbar click Window - Arrange - Tile is one of four
choices along with cascade, vertical and horizontal.

--
burnsbyrne

burnsbyrne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22153
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398270