Junior Member

Default Horizontal Bar Chart

I am trying to create a horizontal bar chart that resembles a population pyramid chart but isn't a percent. I have multiple companies in a comparison study. I have an average revenue which I would like to have as the center line then have the actual revenue either greater or lesser than it. For example I would have average revenue of $5; for each company from that center line it would either go right to $7 or left for $3. In the population pyramid examples it is always the center line of 0% than +/- from there but like I stated earlier I need whole numbers. Thanks for any advice.