Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How can I add a series name to a legend on a graph?

I have a series of Doughnut charts and would like to add a Series Name in the
centre of each one, how can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

EXCEL 2007

Try the following:-

1. Click in (one of) the doughnut ring(s).

2. Chart Tools / Layout / Labels group / Data Labels / More Data Label
Options . . . / Format Data Label window should launch with Label Options
highlighted in orange on the left hand side / place a tick (check) in
Category Name on the right hand side / Close

I think the above will give you what you want.

If you agree please hit Yes.

Thanks.