Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do you create a chart with varied width and length?

I am trying to create a cost abatement curve where a bar represents a project
(eg. Electricity reduction) and:

- the length of the bar indicates the cost
- the width of the bar indicates the CO2e emission savings for the project

I am hoping to have multiple bars side by side to create a CO2e cost
abatement curve. I'm trying to create it in a way so that anyone can input
data and it would automatically update the chart. Any ideas anyone?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Check this out for regular columns:
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/var...column-charts/

If you need variable width & stacked: