Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do I get a 2010 year planner with months horizontal.

Want a 2010 may - october planner with months horizontal and days vertical
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi William.

Take a look in he-

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/te...589901033.aspx

Maybe there is something that meets your requirements.

Thanks.

Want a 2010 may - october planner with months horizontal and days vertical

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Check this out:-

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/te...nstalled=1&c=0

You can always delete the columns for the months you don't want.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.