Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andrea L

Default A one page per view year planner

I would like a planner where I can list all employeees down the left hand
side, with all the dates of the year along the top, so that I can easily see
holidays booked for each person. A fomula on the right hand side to
claculate no. holidays booked ofr each person would be a bonus. Any chance
of that in time for 2006 or will I need to create my own?

Regards Andrea

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary L Brown

Any chance of that in time for 2006 or will I need to create my own?
Excel only has 256 columns so 356 columns or even 260 (52 x 5) is out of the
question UNTIL Excel 12 comes out next summer.

If you put employees at the top, however, and dates down the left hand side,
this can easily be done.

You could have codes such as 'H' for Holiday, 'V' for Vacation, 'S' for Sick
day, 'P' for Personal day, etc.

At the bottom you could have CountIf formulas such as...
Row 367 =COUNTIF(C2:C366,"H")
Row 368 =COUNTIF(C2:C366,"V")
Row 369 =COUNTIF(C2:C366,"S")
Row 370 =COUNTIF(C2:C366,"P")

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.